fun bachelorette parties
NYC bachelorette cooking classes and dinner party ideas
PRIVATE DINNER PARTIES (13 - 100 GUESTS)
Stirring the Pot before Tying the Knot! Just say NO to men in panties & sloppy pub crawls. And ask yourself - Do I really want to experience the punishment of a karaoke bar? Do everyone a favor by giving your bachelorette a dinner party & fun activity worth remembering. Booking a bachelorette party with My Cooking Party means you don't need to buy 20 rounds of shots to keep everyone busy! Whether you are celebrating the Bride who loves to Cook, or a Competitive Bride-to-Be, One of our Bachelorette Cooking Lessons, Competitions or Dinner Parties will create a fun evening to remember!
PUBLIC EVENTS (6 - 15 GUESTS)
Battle of the Brides - Modeled after our battle of the bitesTM
program, the battle of the brides allows smaller groups of bachelorettes to sign up for a public offering of our culinary competition.
How it works:
- Clusters of blushing brides arrive at our beautiful events loft with their troop of loving buddies.
- My Cooking Party showers you with hors d'oeuvres, cheese and crudite boards.
- Groups head into the kitchen, select ingredients, and invent the best darn bite of food you could fathom (our chef helps!).
- During the game we trick you with curveball ingredients, and you trick opposing bridal parties by stealing ingredients.
- We judge your creations while everyone tastes what each group has made.
- Your team HOPEFULLY claims the title of "Best Bride".
- We give the winning Bride a super special gift, and everyone eats sweets!
- And they all lived happily ever after...
We all had a blast! Thank you so much to you and your team for such a wonderful and memorable day. We really appreciate your friendly demeanor and attention to detail. Everything was perfect, and the space was so pretty too!
Read About Our Bachelorette Parties In New York Times and Time Out NY!
Time Out NY
For competitive brides: Battle of the Bites at My Cooking Party
The New York Times
Bachelorette Cooking Parties (Girls Gone Mild!)
If you wish to host a unique private dinner party or cooking class in NYC, contact MCP today at 212.686.2433
or click here
to plan an event.